This chapter was......wait for it..........AWESOME. I JUST LOVED IT. So let's see what we have so far.
- Caribou heads towards the port now.
- The G5 are now headed towards the facility in order to save whoever was affected by the gas. I fear that they'll encounter at least Vergo in there.
- Baby 5 and Buffalo have their bodies back.
- Do-'f.ing-Flamingo arrives.
- He uses king's haki to get rid of the fodder. Furthermore we see wires coming out of his fingers. Lastly he beats Smoker up.
- Smoker sure got a lot of beating in this arc. But apparently he knows not to tell about our crews destination which means he differentiates between 'good' and 'evil' pirates.
- Franky explains how he got the Mini-Merry-2 back (which explains why he was absent).
- Dressrosa is where they are going right now. Smells like a fight against DD. And we're going to see another Samurai, I can't wait!
- Zoro is excited to face a Yonkou - that's great :-) (didn't expect any less).
- We get to know more about Law's plan and furthermore he explains how things work in the NW.
- He also mentions that Kaidou has 500 Smile users and that Smile comes with a certain risk.
- Btw, Sanji kicking CC was funny
- And last but definitely not least ... the last panel. Woah, that gave me the rest.
- And unfortunately there is going to be a break next weak Really the only major complaint I have for this arc ...
What happens next?
If you would like to discuss the Spoilers or predictions, please leave a comment below. We appreciate your feedback.